[CentOS-devel] CentOS Stream 9 content available for cbs.centos.org : start your builds !

Davide Cavalca

dcavalca at fb.com
Fri Sep 3 14:40:08 UTC 2021

On Fri, 2021-09-03 at 14:56 +0200, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Long awaited feature request is now implemented on
> https://cbs.centos.org : you can now start requesting 9s tags to build
> against/for CentOS Stream 9 !
>
> I already created some tags/targets for SIGs that already requested it
> some time ago through our dedicated infra tracker (reminder:
> https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issues)

Thank you!

I just tried this out with kpatch, and it seems to work fine:
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2530362

One caveat to be aware of: cbs expects repos to be in the old rpmbuild
layout (i.e. with SOURCES/SPECS, like on c8s), while the centpkg and
centpkg-sig tools seem to expect a new-style layout. This is what I've
pushed for kpatch so far for reference:
https://git.centos.org/rpms/kpatch/tree/c9s-sig-hyperscale

Cheers
Davide