[CentOS-devel] Board AMA, #centos-meeting, Wednesday, 14:00 UTC

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Sep 14 18:19:10 UTC 2021

On 9/14/21 12:54 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On 9/13/21 3:32 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> Reminder: On Wednesday, September 15th, at 14:00 UTC, (some of the)
>> the board of directors will be available in #centos-meeting on
>> Libera.chat IRC network, for your questions.
>>
>> This is a good time to ask about the board meeting that happened last
>> week. (Today has gotten away from me, but I will attempt to post the
>> meeting minutes tomorrow morning) or, really, any board-level topic.
>
> The minutes are posted here -
> https://blog.centos.org/2021/09/minutes-for-centos-board-of-directors-for-2021-09-08/
> - Thanks Thomas.
>
> I'm working on the video now.

The video of the board meeting is now online at https://youtu.be/NNy_tRHD3bE

And, while watching board meetings after the fact is seldom very
exciting, I would encourage you to watch the portion of the meeting
devoted to the Artwork SIG's proposed refresh of our visual identity,
which starts at 02:20, if you are at all interested in the work that
they have been doing.

--Rich