[CentOS-devel] Contributor documentation: to link between sites or all-in-one?

Mon Sep 27 17:10:44 UTC 2021
Amy Marrich <amy at redhat.com>

Tomas,

I was thinking include it in the page. So common information can have a
single location but shared across multiple sites.

Thanks,

Amy

--

*Amy Marrich*

She/Her/Hers

Principal Technical Marketing Manager - Cloud Platforms

Red Hat, Inc <https://www.redhat.com/>

amy at redhat.com

Mobile: 954-818-0514

Slack:  amarrich