[CentOS-devel] Decommissioning of CentOS Stream 8 source-git branches

Mon Apr 4 11:23:04 UTC 2022
Tomas Tomecek <ttomecek at redhat.com>

The decommissioning of c8s source-git branches will begin this week.

You can read details about the plan here:
https://github.com/packit/source-git-onboarding/#decommissioning or in the
previous email below.

The list of packages we are going to process can be found in this json
file:
https://github.com/packit/source-git-onboarding/blob/main/packages.json

Just a reminder that we are NOT going to touch any Stream 9 source-git
repos, this is only about the Stream 8 source-git repos that are created
from unpacked archives. Please let us know if any of your workflows gets
disrupted, our aim is to make this transparent and seamless.

Folks in CC: this message is just a heads-up since you are committers in
gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/src/*/-/commits/c9s

Tomas