[CentOS-devel] [Infra] - Planned outage : cbs.centos.org

Thu Aug 4 12:47:15 UTC 2022
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

We recently received some RFEs for new features for our
Community Build System (aka https://cbs.centos.org) on our tracker
(https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issues), and some were added in upstream
koji projects.

So we'll upgrade our koji build environment to latest koji version
1.29.1 (and get same version deployed after for Stream build env too) to
then be able to track/test new features for SIGs.

Migration is scheduled for """"Monday August 8th, 7:00 am UTC time"""".
You can convert to local time with $(date -d '2022-08-08 07:00 UTC')

The expected "downtime" is estimated to ~5 minutes , time needed for
ansible to shutdown kojid builders, upgrade kojihub (cbs.centos.org),
run db schema upgrade, restart kojihub and then kojid builders.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

on behalf of the Infra team,

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab