[CentOS-devel] infra outage : Stream 9 builsystem

Thu Aug 11 08:01:33 UTC 2022
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

Hi,

We got some monitoring alerts that CentOS Stream 9 build infra is
actually unreachable. We have an internal ticket open at Red Hat to
investigate the issue (seems network related)

If you're directly consuming pkgs from that infra (like
https://kojihub.stream.centos.org) it's actually unreachable.

That means that it also impacts downstream buildsystems, like
https://cbs.centos.org, but only if you asked to consume directly pkgs
from teh CentOS Stream 9 buildroot. For SIGs only building against
content from mirror.stream.centos.org, builds should continue to work.

We'll update this thread when we'll have more information.

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab