[CentOS-devel] unscheduled outage (resolved): cbs.centos.org

Fri Dec 2 08:13:38 UTC 2022
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

Just for awareness : I noticed this morning through monitoring that the
cache/proxy used by kojid builders (needed to reach out to gitlab/etc)
was down during the night, so while kojihub itself was available, the
kojid nodes weren't even checking in.

I quickly reconfigured (with ansible) another caching proxy and so
restored connectivity. If you noticed some build issues during some
hours, please resubmit these, but it seems most were just queued and so
picked up "normally" as soon as connection was restored.

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab