[CentOS-devel] Infrastructure SIG Meeting Summary, Next Meeting Agenda

Mon Dec 12 12:35:35 UTC 2022
Aoife Moloney <amoloney at redhat.com>

# CentOS Infra SIG bi-weekly meeting summary
Hi All,
The Infrastructure SIG has changed our meeting times and cadences and in an
effort to be more transparent, we/I are going to be sending out a summary
after every meeting and also details on when the next meeting will be,
joining details and the main topic(s) we will be discussing.
Our most recent Infra SIG meeting was on Wednesday November 30th. Below is
a short summary of the discussion:

## Summary from 2022-11-30
* Reminder to migrate your tenancy to the new AWS cluster [[see email](
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2022-November/120674.html)]
in December
* The ticket for ImageBuild on CBS [[971](
https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/971)] is not prioritized for December
due to other work items in flight

## Next Meeting Agenda (2022-12-14)
* Zuul for CentOS Stream to possibly address integration testing - anyone
with an interest in this conversation are welcome to join
* AOB

### Next Meeting Time & joining details:
* Wednesday 14th Dec @ 12:30pm UTC+1
* Google Meet: meet.google.com/sgb-ubrz-vzz or Join by phone
‪(IE) +353 1 571 1000‬ PIN: ‪360 311 061 1805‬#

Kindest regards,
Aoife
--

Aoife Moloney