[CentOS-devel] Using lookaside_upload in combination with the "flat" dist-git layout

Fri Feb 25 13:03:14 UTC 2022
Daan De Meyer <daan.j.demeyer at gmail.com>

So I managed to modify the lookaside_upload script to support SHA512
hashes. Previously I forgot to change one instance of sha1sum to
sha512sum causing the failure I mentioned in my previous email. It'd
still be nice if the script was changed to support SHA512 hashes
natively though.

Cheers,

Daan