[CentOS-devel] CentOS Stream 9 security patches: Where is polkit?

Tue Feb 1 23:12:11 UTC 2022
Josh Boyer <jwboyer at redhat.com>

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 5:54 PM Steven Rosenberg <passthejoe at gmail.com> wrote:

> The new polkit still hasn't moved to the CentOS Stream 9 repo. It's getting close to being a week behind RHEL 8 — and Alma and Rocky.

It's available in the production compose location:

https://odcs.stream.centos.org/production/CentOS-Stream-9-20220201.0/compose/BaseOS/x86_64/os/Packages/

Those get pushed to mirrors on a regular basis.  I suspect a push is
in the works.

> This does not seem like an ideal situation.
>
> Will this change after the RHEL 9 release?

CentOS Stream addresses CVE fix policy in the FAQ.  That policy will
not change with the release of RHEL 9.

josh