[CentOS-devel] Final reminder: CFP for February Dojo

Fri Jan 7 21:52:25 UTC 2022
Michel Alexandre Salim <salimma at centosproject.org>

Hi Rich,

On Tue, Jan 04, 2022 at 10:06:49AM -0500, Rich Bowen wrote:
> This is your final reminder: The CFP for the February CentOS Dojo -
> https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/FOSDEM2022 - will close on January 9th.
>
> Note that, as of right now, we only have enough content for one day, and
> presumably if this doesn't change between now and then we'll drop Thursday
> and just have a one-day event on Friday.

I noticed that LWN doesn't list Dojo yet in their list of upcoming
events:

  https://lwn.net/Articles/879700/

(subscriber only, and apparently I can't send a free link for announcements,
though I can for normal articles).

I'll suggest it once we have a final schedule, given that we're
considering dropping to 1 day only.

Cheers,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim