[CentOS-devel] Welcome to Shaun McCance, our new community manager

Sun Jan 16 05:20:32 UTC 2022
Michel Alexandre Salim <salimma at centosproject.org>

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 11:04:49AM -0500, Rich Bowen wrote:
> As many of you are aware, I have been serving as the Community Manager for
> the CentOS project for the past 3 years, having been appointed to this
> position by the Board in the April 2018 board meeting.
>
> Over the coming weeks, I will be moving to a different position (still
> within the Open Source Programs Office at Red Hat, but doing something
> different) and Shaun McCance will be moving into this role.

Welcome Shaun! So that's why Shaun is the one who sent my talk
confirmation :)

And thank you Rich for all your work, hope we'll still see you around!

Best regards,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
profile: https://keyoxide.org/michel@michel-slm.name