[CentOS-devel] CPE Feedback Survey Q3-Q4 2021

Mon Jan 24 14:20:44 UTC 2022
Ant Carroll <ancarrol at redhat.com>

Hey folks,

We have been doing the Community Platform Engineering feedback survey for a
while now, and we still use the feedback collected to adjust our
communications and processes.  We would like to hear your thoughts again
through a short survey we've put together to learn how your experiences
have been with us since July 2021.

If you could take the time (5mins max) to complete it, it would be hugely
valuable as we work on this continuous improvement -
https://fedoraproject.limequery.com/6

The survey will remain open until Feb 07th (23:59 UTC).

Know more about the team at: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/

Cheers,

Ant

--