[CentOS-devel] Few questions on cloud images

Thu Jan 27 18:16:12 UTC 2022
Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden <ewoud+centos at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl>

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 11:55:12AM -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote:
>On 1/27/22 10:35, Ken Dreyer wrote:
>>On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 4:32 PM Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:
>>>But for now, there is at least a process in place to get newer 8-stream
>>>images published.
>>
>>Johnny, would you mind updating
>>https://app.vagrantup.com/centos/boxes/stream8 as well?
>>
>>Can I help with this process? It's also tracked at
>>https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=18028
>>

>I will look and see if I can get hooked into that process .. as well
>as updating the ec2 aws images process.

That would be greatly appreciated.

While on the same subject, is there any plan to publish a stream9
Vagrant box? I know the box files themselves are already on
cloud.centos.org but publishing on Vagrant Cloud (as the other images
are) would make it easier to consume.

And speaking of Vagrant Cloud: https://app.vagrantup.com/centos states
"This user has not filled out their profile."

If there's a better place to send this than the mailing list, I'd gladly
hear it.

Regards,
Ewoud