[CentOS-devel] Is advanced-virt (Virtualization SIG) not relevant anymore with latest CentOS Stream 8?

Mon Jan 31 19:20:51 UTC 2022
Orion Poplawski <orion at nwra.com>

I'm trying to square this with my not being able to find this update:

https://access.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2021:2098

which has libvirt-7.0.0-14.module+el8.4.0+10886+79296686 and is listed for:

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Virtualization 8

which I don't see on my RHEL 8 machines:

Available Packages
libvirt.x86_64       6.0.0-37.module+el8.5.0+12162+40884dd2
rhel-8-for-x86_64-appstream-rpms

I do have a very updated libvirt on my CentOS Stream 8 machine:

libvirt-7.10.0-1.module_el8.6.0+1046....

Any more insight would be appreciated, thanks.