[CentOS-devel] Alternate Images - Proposed SIG

Tue Jul 12 18:30:21 UTC 2022
Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com>

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 10:27 AM Robby Callicotte via CentOS-devel <
centos-devel at centos.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 11:47:57 AM CDT Troy Dawson wrote:
>

> > What is in Scope:
> > - Live Images (Previously known as LiveDVD, LiveCD)
> > -- Examples:
> > --- Live Desktops (KDE / GNOME / XFCE / Mate )
> > --- Live Rescue
> > - Alternate Install Images
> > -- Examples:
> > --- Minimum install iso (doesn't need the network, but almost as small as
> > the boot.iso)
> > --- KDE install iso (has epel enabled, and packages to install a working
> > kde desktop)
> > - Repo's that are compatible with CentOS Stream, and follow the Fedora
> > licensing policy.
>
> Would a CentOS Stream IOT iso be in scope for this SIG?  If not, how can I
> help to get this in scope?

I think it could be, although it depends on your definition of an IOT iso.
If it is something like the Fedora IOT images, I think it could be in scope.

Troy