[CentOS-devel] Wireguard and c8S headache - ?

Thu Jul 21 07:44:23 UTC 2022
František Šumšal <frantisek at sumsal.cz>

Hey,

On 7/21/22 07:41, lejeczek via CentOS-devel wrote:
> Hi guys.
>
> I asked wireguad's devel and the author explained the troublesome case of wireguard & c8S - without me going into depth of that - do you guys know how to get Wireguard work in 8 Stream?
> With "official" way with copr from "jdoss/wireguard-tools" module remains broken for last two kernel versions.

In one of the systemd CIs (running on C8S) I use wireguard-tools from EPEL with kmod-wireguard provided by the kmods SIG[0] and it seems to work fine (at least our tests like it*).

* the kmod-wireguard package maybe needs a rebuild, since it still pulls in older kernel-core package, and on systems with kernel 4.18.0-408 it causes interesting things

[0] https://sigs.centos.org/kmods/repositories/