[CentOS-devel] Search through CentOS Stream specfiles

Thu Jun 9 02:26:06 UTC 2022
Maxwell G <gotmax at e.email>

Hi everyone,

Is there some sort of specfile tarball or other method to search through all
the CentOS Stream specfiles for a regex? In Fedora, we have a tarball[1] with
all the specfiles that's generated daily, as well as access to Sourcegraph[2].
Is there an equivalent for CentOS Stream/RHEL? Of course, I could manually
extract them from the *-source yum repos' SRPMs or distgit, but that would be
tedious.

[1]: https://src.fedoraproject.org/lookaside/git-seed-latest.tar.xz
[2]: https://sourcegraph.com/search?
q=context:global+r:src.fedoraproject.org+file:.*%5C.spec%24+
%5EName:&patternType=regexp&case=yes

--
Thanks,

Maxwell G (@gotmax23)