[CentOS-devel] Dojo at DevConf, August 17

Tue Jun 21 21:33:38 UTC 2022
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

Thanks to everybody that attended our online Summer Dojo. We are
holding an in-person Dojo on August 17 at Boston University. This is
the day before the main track of DevConf.US, at the same venue.

https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/DevConfUS2022

The call for presentations is open. We look forward to talks from the
entire Enterprise Linux ecosystem, from how it's built to how it's
used. We have both 20-minute and 40-minute talk slots.

https://forms.gle/QjGki4whyWTvnD4q9

(If you previously tried to submit a presentation and didn't have
permission, it's because I forgot to change the settings to allow
submissions from outside Red Hat. Sorry. It's fixed now.)

Thanks,
Shaun McCance
CentOS Community Architect
Red Hat Open Source Program Office