[CentOS-devel] New SIG idea - Stream Live Images / Alt Installs

Wed Jun 29 13:53:58 UTC 2022
Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com>

It sounds like the interest is there.
It also sounds like the infrastructure is close enough that maybe we can
make it happen.

I think I'll start working on the SIG paperwork.
I was thinking of a name for the sig.  I was thinking of
  Alternate Images

Troy