[CentOS-devel] CS8 repos / repomd.xml.asc

Wed Mar 2 16:17:10 UTC 2022
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 3/2/22 10:08, Neal Gompa wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 11:06 AM Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:

>>> JFI: repomd.xml.asc is missed again ...
>>>

>> And it is again fixed.
>>
>> We are working on moving the c8s process over to gitlab.com to mirror
>> the c9s process where all this will be automated and that should prevent
>> this from happening once everything is moved.
>
> My understanding is that signed repos are manual on c9s as well,
> unless something changed recently?

Everything, including secureboot signing, is being automated for both
c9s and c8s .. they are in varying stages of planning / implementation
(secureboot signing, repodata signing, rpm signing, etc).