[CentOS-devel] Board office hours, March 16

Wed Mar 9 22:08:34 UTC 2022
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

Hi all,

First, I want to apologize if any guests were unable to join the board
meeting today. We had technical issues and had to switch to a different
room, and we might not have gotten the new URL to everybody. Minutes
and recording will be posted shortly.

We will have our monthly board office hours next week, so if you have
questions, you can bring them there. Join us Wednesday, March 16 at
15:00 UTC.

**NOTE** Some people will start daylight savings this weekend. The
meeting time is in UTC. Double-check your local time.

Local time: `date -d "2022-03-16 15:00 UTC"`

Video call link: https://meet.google.com/wtn-zwwz-dca

If you need dial-in details instead, just email me off-list.

Thanks,
Shaun