[CentOS-devel] [Cloud SIG] Cloud SIG chairs elections

Wed May 4 14:31:17 UTC 2022
Joel Capitao <jcapitao at redhat.com>

Hello,

I'd like to nominate myself as chair of Cloud SIG for next period.

During this period I'd like to continue the work we've done in the current
one (i.e welcome other projects that may be interested in the Cloud SIG and
collaborate with other SIGs)

Best regards,
Joel Capitao