[CentOS-devel] CentOS Summer Dojo, June 17

Thu May 5 20:19:04 UTC 2022
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

We will be hosting another online CentOS Dojo on Friday, June 17. This
will run roughly from 14:00 to 19:00 UTC, but the schedule is not yet
determined, and the exact hours will depend on presentations.

https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Summer2022

We are seeking presentations about anything of interest to the CentOS
community. This includes CentOS Stream, CentOS SIGs, EPEL or other
related projects, RHEL, and the various RHEL rebuilds.

Submit a proposal: https://forms.gle/B5Wo8FBfi2bAJ7d58

As always, this Dojo is free. However, registration is required to join
the event on Hopin. A registration link is on the wiki page above.

--
Shaun