[CentOS-devel] Decommissioning of CentOS Stream 8 source-git branches

Fri May 13 09:30:29 UTC 2022
Tomas Tomecek <ttomecek at redhat.com>

All the work is now done, we have cleaned up repos and branches that were
not used.

I also just updated the kernel c8s source-git repo to contain the latest
changes coming from dist-git:
https://gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/src/kernel/centos-stream-8/-/commit/40fa885c533de6d3cadbbe072bfa7c70ad14c337

Have a safe Friday the 13th all,
Tomas