[CentOS-devel] November board meeting and office hours

Fri Nov 11 18:02:45 UTC 2022
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

Hi all,

I've published the video of Wednesday's board meeting (now with
timestamps):

https://youtu.be/T5HPnEe778M

Here's the minutes:

https://hackmd.io/@centosboard/rkBxQUC4o

And some highlights:

* There is ongoing work on a vision statement.

* There are a number of open issues around trademark and logo use. We
are looking at Fedora's efforts to revamp their logo use rules.

* There was a long discussion about recent requests for integration
testing that the community can contribute to.

* There has been progress on trusting SIGs for secureboot.

* We intend to host CentOS Connect at FOSDEM on February 3. The full
announcement is blocking on contract processes. Plan on it.

* There will be a Distributions Devroom at FOSDEM. Be there.

* We're looking into a web+docs hackfest after FOSDEM.

We'll have a followup board office hours next Thursday, November 17, at
15:00 UTC. (Note that this is a different UTC time than last month. We
have followed US DST.)

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85920145949

Thanks,
Shaun