[CentOS-devel] Connect at FOSDEM

Wed Nov 9 22:16:19 UTC 2022
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

Going to FOSDEM? Here are three things to know:

1) We will have a CentOS Connect on February 3, the Friday before
FOSDEM. I'm waiting on a required legal review of the contract before
the full announcement. But I know people are already making travel
plans, so please plan on the extra day.

2) There will be a Distributions Devroom at FOSDEM on Sunday. I'm one
of the organizers. The CFP will land soon.

3) I'm considering a web+docs hackfest in Brussels, probably just a
single day, unless people really want more. For me, it would have to
happen the Monday after FOSDEM. We have a lot of web and docs revamp
stuff in the air. We won't do it all, but we can make a concrete plan
and take home action items. Let me know if you're interested. Let me
know if you're interested in attending.

Thanks,
Shaun