[CentOS-devel] CentOS Connect at FOSDEM

Mon Nov 21 23:34:50 UTC 2022
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

Hi folks,

We're finally ready for the full announcement! Join us in Brussels on
Friday, February 3 for CentOS Connect.

https://connect.centos.org/

CentOS Connect is a free mini-conference focusing on CentOS Stream, the
CentOS SIGs, and the entire Enterprise Linux ecosystem. We're looking
forward to seeing people in person again. And if you can't make it to
Brussels, we're planning a virtual component as well.

The Call for Proposals is now open, until December 14. We're looking
for both short and long talks about CentOS Streams, our SIGs, and
everything surrounding the CentOS project. See the website for more
details and for the submission link.

Please spread this information wherever you think people might be
interested. And remember to register. Registration is free, but space
is limited and we may not be able to accept walkins. Also, we will have
a room block at the event hotel, but I don't have the link available
yet. I'll update as soon as I have it.

Thanks!
Shaun McCance
CentOS Community Architect