[CentOS-devel] Opensourcing the CentOS brand creative work, licensing thoughts

Sat Sep 3 18:09:01 UTC 2022
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>

On Thu, 2022-09-01 at 15:18 -0500, Amy Marrich wrote:
> It sounds like that license would at least be a good place to start
> and we should also work out the copyright issue sooner vs later
> just so it's clear and enforceable if needed.

Adding a copyright note in the repository where sources are stored in
would be enough? If there is something else that I can help with to get
this done, please let me know.

> I also like this last idea of Shaun's of ready made badges with the
> logo for certain use cases.

Noted.

Thanks.

--