[CentOS-devel] [EXT] Re: Discussion: Open technical questions concerning SIG content for RHEL releases

Wed Apr 5 16:38:11 UTC 2023
Peter Georg <peter.georg at physik.uni-regensburg.de>

On 05/04/2023 17.29, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 5, 2023 at 6:07 AM Peter Georg
> <peter.georg at physik.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

> Are you asking to create and ship this package in the RHEL repos directly?

No. I'm asking to be allowed to build a centos-release-extras package in
to-be-created build targets (extras8-extras-common-el8 and
extras9-extras-common-el9) on CBS. RHEL users would still be required to
manually download this package similar to how they install EPEL.

Peter