[CentOS-devel] August board meeting and office hours

Tue Aug 15 22:34:17 UTC 2023
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

The board had its monthly meeting last week. The recording, minutes,
and recap are all available.

Recording:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pWqcs4LJq8

Minutes:
https://hackmd.io/@centosboard/r14tdu5j2

Recap:
https://blog.centos.org/2023/08/centos-board-meeting-recap-august-2023/

We'll have the followup office hours this Thursday, August 24, at 14:00
UTC. Everybody is welcome to join and talk to the baord.

https://meet.google.com/nkj-psxs-urg

Highlights of the recap:

* We got an update on the status of trusting SIGs for secureboot (Issue
67).

* We discussed issues that have arisen with bridging Matrix to IRC
(Issue 116).

* We discussed guidelines for SIGs to publish images on Quay (Issue
90).

* The community architect gave a report from CentOS Connect and Flock.

* We briefly discussed the contributor docs, SIG health checkins, and
Promo SIG activity.

* We had some early discussions around planning CentOS Connect at
FOSDEM.

* We talked about various alternatives to using Zoom for board and SIG
meetings.