[CentOS-devel] [centos-website-artwork] Request for feedback about base/default layout

Tue Aug 29 03:18:03 UTC 2023
Carlos Rodriguez-Fernandez <carlosrodrifernandez at gmail.com>

Hi Alain,
It looks very nice, and very complete.
It also works and looks great with the Dark Reader plugin, which I know
it is not a main concern but good to know for migraine-prone user.

You probably already did it but just in case here are a couple of tools
to validate the Accessibility of the site:

https://wave.webaim.org/report#/https://centos.gitlab.io/artwork/centos-web/jekyll-theme-centos-base/documentation

https://accessibe.com/accessscan?website=https://centos.gitlab.io/artwork/centos-web/jekyll-theme-centos-base/documentation/&gclid=Cj0KCQjwi7GnBhDXARIsAFLvH4kdWRU_DCAtWN7tIzxCqk0IxjdPrgNTLVmToguXNH3v1mnV2n1R-DMaApUAEALw_wcB

There are probably other tools out there.

Regards,
Carlos.