[CentOS-devel] Infra SIG Meeting Minutes (2022-12-14) & Next Meeting Details (2023-01-11)

Thu Jan 5 12:41:00 UTC 2023
Aoife Moloney <amoloney at redhat.com>

Sorry for the long title, I will work on that :)
Below are the meeting minutes from the Infra SIGs last session in December
2022. It's a bit late being sent due to some illness & holidays at the end
of December, but we hope you all enjoyed some time off over the end of last
year and the New Year too!

## 2022-12-14
### TO-DOs
* Schedule an upgrade for koji builders in CentOS Stream to move from 1.30
-> 1.31 & announce outage window. We will formally agree to the date(s) for
this work at the next infra meeting
* Review the policy file for build & tag structure - this is in the release
notes for koji so this will need to be reviewed and amended to match what
is happening in the infrastructure.
https://docs.pagure.org/koji/release_notes/release_notes_1.31/#system-changes

### In Flight
* Investigate ways to optimize the downloading experience for end users
such as:
    * Tuning our cloudfront APIs like cache expiry & regional-level items,
eg composes.centos.stream.org is fronted by cloudfront and the textfiles
are not cached (compose id, tree info, etc) so we would like to tune this
flow
    * Review of the policies we are using at cloudfront

### Done
* mirror.stream.centos.org has been migrated to cloudfront setup*
cbs.centos.org has been upgraded to koji 1.31

## Next Meeting Agenda (2023-01-1)
* Discuss the possibility of Power 10 building for CentOS Stream* Stream
koji upgrade 1.30 -> 1.31 date planning

### Meeting Time & joining details:
* Wednesday 11th Jan @ 12:30pm Ireland Time (I never seem to write time
zones correctly so I am just using mine :) )
* Google Meet: meet.google.com/sgb-ubrz-vzz or Join by phone
‪(IE) +353 1 571 1000‬ PIN: ‪360 311 061 1805‬#

Kindest regards,
Aoife - on behalf of the CentOS Infra SIG

--

Aoife Moloney

Product Owner

Community Platform Engineering Team