[CentOS-devel] Getting SIG NFV content built for other architectures

Thu Jan 26 16:34:10 UTC 2023
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 26/01/2023 17:22, Colin Walters wrote:
> Hi, so we're working on testing some CentOS Stream 9 stuff for OpenShift, and we use openvswitch by default.
>
> Today, the repo only seems to build for x86_64.  I looked at https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/NFV but I don't see anything there that gives me links to any *source code* where I could change this.  I'd guess there's something like a limited set on the koji tag?

Hi Colin,

It's built for aarch64, ppc64le and x86_64 :
https://mirror.stream.centos.org/SIGs/9-stream/nfv/

Probably worth asking the NFV SIG to update that page (or delete it and
put it elsewhere) as it seems outdated anyway :)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | @arrfab[@fosstodon.org]