[CentOS-devel] Discussion: Open technical questions concerning SIG content for RHEL releases

Fri Jan 27 11:38:43 UTC 2023
Peter Georg <peter.georg at physik.uni-regensburg.de>

Gentle reminder that the second question below has not been addressed
yet. Any thoughts? Thanks for taking your time.

On 15/12/2022 00.04, Peter Georg wrote:
> Dear all,

<snip>