[CentOS-devel] Planned Outage - networking upgrades - 2023-06-13 20:00 UTC

Tue Jun 13 04:20:42 UTC 2023
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

Forwarding here the info that was sent to Fedora infra list (
https://pagure.io /fedora-infrastructure/issue/11365 )

In summary, today you'll probably see some services being unreachable,
and impacted services are the ones located in the Fedora DC (it doesn't
impact https://cbs.centos.org and others).

Impacted services:
- https://accounts.centos.org (and https://fasjson.fedoraproject.org
that some infra services are using to retrieve users info and groups)
- ns2.centos.org

Worth knowing that, due to network upgrade, we'll also have to power off
in advance some Virtual Machines that are located on a remote iscsi
block device. And at the same time we'll also convert some VMs/KVM hosts
from centos 7 to el9

Kind Regards,
--
Fabian Arrotin