[CentOS-devel] Take 1 minute to help with Infra & Releng Team with a decision - closing tomorrow

Tue Mar 7 09:22:51 UTC 2023
Michal Konecny <mkonecny at redhat.com>

The survey is now closed.

We had 67 responses and 67% of those responses are for favor to keep
gain/trouble labels. So we will keep them, it seems that majority of
community is happy with them as they are.

Thank you for the responses.

On behalf of I&R Team,
Michal