[CentOS-devel] Fedora ELN architecture baseline preparation for CentOS Stream 10

Mon Mar 13 15:56:46 UTC 2023
Alex Iribarren <alex.m.lists3 at gmail.com>

Hi Brian,

What about using hwcaps, like openSUSE is doing? Would that be an option?

https://www.theregister.com/2023/03/09/opensuse_finds_x86_64_solution/

We have users with industrial controls equipment that can't be replaced
and requires x86_64 v1. They'd like to upgrade to RHEL 9, but that's not
possible. It would be nice if this sort of thing didn't happen again
with RHEL 10.

Cheers,
Alex