[CentOS-devel] [Action Required] : Decommissioning (on premises) OpenShift CI cluster

Wed Mar 29 08:51:32 UTC 2023
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 07/03/2023 13:30, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> On 28/02/2023 07:41, Fabian Arrotin wrote:

>>> Periodic reminder : That openshift cluster will be decommissioned end
>>> of March 2023 (there are still active tenants there)
>>>

>> Periodic reminder : That openshift cluster will be decommissioned end of
>>   March 2023 (there are still active tenants there)
>>

> Periodic reminder .. EOL is approaching really fast

*last* reminder : we'll shutdown that old ocp cluster next Monday and
we'll not power it back on (tenants had 3 months to migrate at this stage)

Kind Regards,

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | @arrfab[@fosstodon.org]