[CentOS-devel] May board meeting and office hours

Mon May 15 17:05:06 UTC 2023
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

The board had its monthly meeting last week. The recording, minutes,
and recap are all available.

Recording:

https://youtu.be/Tmr1MI7bY74

Minutes:

https://hackmd.io/@centosboard/SkDqdm_En

Recap:

https://blog.centos.org/2023/05/centos-board-meeting-recap-may-2023/

We'll have the followup office hours this Thursday, May 18, at 14:00
UTC. Everybody is welcome to join and talk to the baord.

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85621888235?pwd=UmVzdy9jU1VKVU81MENVTU5nNXYxdz09

Hightlights of the recap:

* The board discussed work left to be done around the ISA SIG (Issue
115) and the mission statement (Issue 85).

* We had a lengthy conversation about defining success and developing
project goals.

* We discussed some issues around trademarks, including trademark use
for mirrors (Issue 113 and Issue 114).

* We had brief updates on secureboot (Issue 67) and Azure images (Issue
3).

* Due to the cancellation of DevConf.US, we're working on moving CentOS
Connect to Flock in August.