[CentOS-devel] CentOS Connect at Flock

Thu May 25 16:36:43 UTC 2023
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

https://blog.centos.org/2023/05/centos-connect-at-flock-2023/

The CentOS team is excited to announce that we will be hosting a CentOS
Connect event at Flock to Fedora on August 2, 2023. CentOS Connect is a
series of mini-conferences that showcase the latest developments across
the Enterprise Linux ecosystem. These events are usually colocated with
other open source conferences to help reach a broad audience. Flock is
Fedora's flagship annual conference, bringing together Fedora
contributors and community members to share ideas.

Flock will take place August 2-4, 2023 in Cork, Ireland. CentOS Connect
will be embedded in Flock as a dedicated track on August 2.
Registration, CFP, and venue details will be available on the Flock
website.

This will be Fedora's first return to an in-person Flock since 2019,
and we're very excited to partner with them to make this amazing
conference happen again. The developments in Fedora over the following
year will set the stage for CentOS Stream 10, so this is an ideal time
for us to come together and collaborate. We hope you're able to join us
in Cork to enjoy these two amazing events together.

https://connect.centos.org/
https://flocktofedora.org/

--
Shaun McCance