[CentOS-devel] [Feedback request] CentOS website theme readability

Fri May 12 21:05:45 UTC 2023
Steven Rosenberg <passthejoe at gmail.com>

On a laptop with a 1920x1080 screen, I find the body text width to be too
wide -- it's difficult to read to the end of such long lines.

But on a phone, it looks and reads great.