[CentOS-devel] KDE broken on CentOS Stream 9

Wed May 17 15:58:06 UTC 2023
Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com>

KDE is still not able to be upgraded in CentOS Stream 9.
This is my fault.
I tried to combine the rebuilds needed for the new qt5, with updating the
rest of the KDE Plasma Desktop.  This didn't go well.
I will be removing the updates from epel-next-testing and starting again
with just the packages that need a rebuild due to the qt5 update.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and appreciate the patience you have shown.

Troy