[CentOS-devel] KDE broken on CentOS Stream 9

Mon May 22 13:48:02 UTC 2023
Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com>

Thank you to everyone who tested and gave karma.
This update has been pushed to regular epel9-next, and is available for all
CentOS Stream.

There is still one package that does not update and/or install.  That is
qt-creator.
That is being worked on for both epel9 and epel9-next.