[CentOS-devel] Platform Tools moving bugs from bugzilla.redhat.com to issues.redhat.com

Wed Oct 4 18:01:22 UTC 2023
Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat.com>

* Gordon Messmer:

> On 2023-08-23 03:50, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> Community members should be able to create a Red Hat account on
>> sso.redhat.com and use that to login to issues.redhat.com.  As far as I
>> know, it's not necessary to agree to the Red Hat Enterprise Agreement,
>> or any subscription terms.  If that has changed, please let me know.
>

> https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7113569427962413056/
>
> Brian Smith mentioned the enterprise agreement requirement today.
> It's present when trying to create an account if you click on the "log
> in" link at issues.redhat.com.  It's *not* present if you open
> "sso.redhat.com" directly and start the signup process. However, I
> don't know if you will be prompted to accept the agreement later, if
> you create an account and then use it for Jira.

It looks like a new requirement that is retroactively applied to
existing accounts once they access issues.redhat.com.

I'll see what I can do to get this reverted.

Thanks,
Florian