[CentOS-devel] Feedback on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 10 plans

Mon Jan 8 11:46:56 UTC 2024
Trevor Hemsley <trevor.hemsley at ntlworld.com>

I do think the SuSE method of dealing with this is significantly better
and I wish RH would adopt it rather than just deprecating otherwise
working hardware:

https://www.theregister.com/2023/03/09/opensuse_finds_x86_64_solution/

Trevor