[CentOS-devel] [EXT] Do kmods-kernel-6.1 and -6.6 have a -release package?

Sun Mar 17 08:36:34 UTC 2024
Peter Georg <peter.georg at physik.uni-regensburg.de>

On 17/03/2024 03.47, Anthony Alba wrote:
> Hi centos-devel,
>
> Per the subject: I found a repo file in centos-release-kmods-kernel
> that references kernel-latest but not -6.1 of -6.6.
>
> Are those repos intended to have centos-release-* files?

Yes, those repos are supposed to have respective
centos-release-kmods-kernel-6.{1,6} packages. They had already been
built, but just not been tagged yet to have them pushed to the mirrors.
This has been done now, i.e., these packages are now available for
Stream 8 and 9 users.