[Centos-docs] Request permission to edit/create new entries for FreeNX and YUMEX

Fri Dec 22 02:04:33 UTC 2006
Andy Tay <legendary616 at yahoo.com.sg>

Hi people

I will like to ask for the permission to rewrite the current FreeNX article. The current article is lacking in the information on how to add accounts to the nxserver on centos. I think it will be very difficult for linux newbies to understand how to read that article. I am a newbie too so I can understand the frustration when you can't find an appropriate HowTo article.

Addtional to that I wish to write some really basic stuff like installing YUMEX to centos... providing an easier interface for newbie to install new packages.

Regards
Kaiyang a.k.a FreeNet

20061222

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com