[Centos-docs] Documentation Content

Travis Northrup

digitalhype at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 18:13:20 UTC 2006

 I don't want to sound like a jerk here, but what does my mentioning
 the availability to install a Perl modules FROM a perl download source
 have anything to do with my question.

 He mentioned ssl. I told him how he could get it.

 Now since its "heavily discouraged" maybe you can tell me _why_ its
 discouraged cause I've never had a problem with it myself. Maybe I'm
 missing something that you know and I don't.

 Regards,
 Travis