[Centos-docs] vpopmail, maildrop, courier-authlib combo

Mon Oct 16 13:48:12 UTC 2006
danieldk at pobox.com <danieldk at pobox.com>

> I was wondering if I could post in the Howto section how one can make
> use of the vpopmail virtual mail system on Centos 4 and integrate it
> into other parts of Centos 4 along with some helper tools. Of course if
> the information is accepted but in a different section that is fine.

Can someone create HowTos/vpopmail and set write rights. I incorrectly
assumed that editors can set ACLs. So, the link is there on the Howto
page, but the actual page does not exist yet.

Take care,
Daniel